Today’s Reading – Proverbs 30-31
A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
Proverbs Thirty-One spells out a pretty clear picture of a Godly woman.
When I was in seminary all the single guys would talk about how they were looking for a P31 kinda woman – As in Proverbs 31.
I am fortunate to have a P31 Wife.
This past year she has:
- moved us to a new place and made it a home
- managed a transition for our son with Down Syndrome
- carved her own niche in a new church congregation
- made new friends and maintained old ones
- beat Cancer and endured a 12+ hour surgery
- and had knee revision surgery
She did all that with the grace of Proverbs 31.
Much has changed in 20+ years of marriage, but her Godly character has remained consistent.
One other thing that has remained consistent … I am one lucky guy that is in love with a P31 woman.
Tomorrow’s Reading – 1 Kings Chapters 12-14